Monday, September 3, 2012

September 3, 2012

I was not able to figure out why I couldn't upload photos....but.... my daughter-in-law, Linda, figured it out in 5 min! For some reason the blog site shows up on Internet Explorer with a ton of missing icons....Linda had me switch to Firefox and 'Voila' the whole row of icons appeared.      Goodbye Internet Explorer!

I think I posted a YouTube video of Christela's story before on Facebook....It is such an amazing God story that I am posting it again here.

Mark Stuart is the lead singer for Audio Adrenalin. His parents lived in Cyvadier, Haiti and operated  the Hands and Feet Orphanage.


I was fortunate to have lived at the Hands and Feet Orphanage in 2011 and Christela was still there. She is now living in the US with Mark and his wife and little John....also from the HAF orphanage. I never get tired of watching her rescue. 




No comments:

Post a Comment